More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
The use of kafilaonline.co.uk is subject to the following terms & conditions. Please read these carefully as this is an agreement between you and Kafila Takeaway Ltd. By accepting these terms and conditions you are entering a contract with us and agreeing to the terms and conditions that are stated. References to “user”, “you” and “your”, apply to you directly. References to “us”, “we” and “our”, apply to Kafila Takeaway Ltd. Any reference to “website”, applies to kafilaonline.co.uk which is owned by us.
Explanation of website
- Kafilaonline.co.uk allows users to place orders via the online ordering system provided by this website.
Online takeaway orders
- Kafilaonline.co.uk is a website to enable you, the user to access information and place online orders with us.
- Each completed order placed by you though this website represents a legally binding contract between us and you the user. Once you click submit order on the confirmation page this legally binding contract will take effect.
- We will deliver your order to you at the address you specify when ordering. We will endeavour to delivery within 45 minutes, but cannot guarantee this in cases of traffic congestion or severe weather conditions.
- Online orders can be placed twenty four seven (24/7) on kafilaonline.co.uk. Orders before our opening time on any given day will be prepared and delivered within 45 minutes of opening, unless you have stated otherwise.
- Online orders can be placed up to five minutes before closing time to be considered for delivery on that particular day. Any orders placed after our official closing time will be deemed a pre-order for the following business day and will be prepared and delivered within 45 minutes upon opening, unless you have stated otherwise. In either case we may contact you directly on phone to confirm your order status.
- Kafila provide free delivery on all orders over £10 within a 6 mile radius. The following post code areas apply for free delivery: MK1, MK2, MK3, MK4, MK5, MK6, MK7, MK8, MK9, MK10, MK13, MK14 and MK15. All areas not mentioned may be subject to a delivery charge. Please enquire before ordering by contacting us on 01908 645097.
- Any complaints about Kafila takeaway products or services should be made within 72 hours of receiving your order. Any complaints made after this allocated period will not be considered for review by Kafila takeaway.
Cancellation of order
- Once you have placed an online order with us, it can be cancelled within ten minutes of ordering by contacting us on 01908 645097. Any cancellations requested after this ten minute period may incur a 20% surcharge based on the total amount of your order placed on that occasion.
- Kafila has the right to cancel any order placed by you on any given day or time without the need to give a reason.
- If we cancel an order placed by you, we will contact you as soon as possible by any means of contact you have provided us including email; phone or postal address. No liability to offer compensation will be placed upon Kafila takeaway in case of cancellation.
Responsibility for accessing the website and placing orders
You are responsible for ensuring all users who access and use our website through your internet connection is made aware of these terms and conditions and that they fully comply with them. Orders placed by you or anyone else using your internet connection will be deemed valid. Any claims of misuse will either be accepted or rejected and may result in a 20% surcharge of the total amount of the order placed at the time.
Although we will endeavour to make sure our website if fully functional twenty four hours a day, we cannot guarantee this and will not be held liable for any losses or damage caused by the unavailability of our website.
By using our online ordering system, you the customer declare all relevant personal information is completed as accurately as possible including telephone numbers and addresses. Kafila takeaway will not be held liable for any delays or rejections to your order in case of information being incorrectly provided.
Product prices and VAT
All prices found on this website are inclusive of VAT, therefore can be considered the final cost of the individual product, unless online discounts or promotions result in lower prices. Such circumstances will be clearly displayed for you. Kafila takeaway reserve the right to change the prices of our products without giving any prior notice, although we will endeavour to do so.
Payment can be made on our website by using the PayPal payment system or choosing to pay by cash on delivery. Kafila takeaway will not be held liable for any damage or losses occurred when making third party payments. Kafila takeaway only accept damage or losses on payments made directly to us and we will endeavour to come to a practical solution in any such circumstance. We do not accept cheques or e-cheques.
Changes to service
Kafila takeaway reserves the right to cancel, change, or amend any offer provided by us to you without the need to give you any reason or prior notice.
Terms and conditions changes
Kafila takeaway reserves the right to change or amend some or all of the terms and conditions presented on this website without any reason or prior notice to you the user.
The following agreements described between us and you will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. We and you will both submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.